თამთა კლდიაშვილი: "დინამო თბილისი" გაიყიდა
War update: Ukraine repels 191 Russian assaults in past 24 hours
Russia's war casualty toll in Ukraine climbs by 850 over past day
Canada's senator says Ukraine deserves peace, not forced capitulation
UN Security Council to hold emergency meeting over latest Russian strikes on Ukraine
US preparing to sell Ukraine $825M worth of air delivered munitions
Ukraine has decade-long roadmap to liberate all occupied territories, Ukrainian General says
Ukrainian soldier from Ternopil region loses 55 kg in Russian captivity

Russia blocks 15 European media outlets in response to EU sanctions

01.07.2025 ნახვები: 295

Russia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced the blocking of 15 European media outlets in retaliation for the EU's restrictive measures against eight Russian media organizations.

According to Ukrinform, this was reported by Mediazona.

The Russian Foreign Ministry did not specify which outlets have been blocked.

According to the ministry, all of the affected European media outlets allegedly “participate in spreading false information.”

The ministry’s statement claims the move is a “reciprocal response” to the EU’s 16th sanctions package, which included restrictions on access within the EU to Russian state-affiliated and propagandist media such as EADaily, Lenta, NewsFront, Krasnaya Zvezda, and others.

Read also: EU extends economic restrictive measures against Russia for six more months

As previously reported by Ukrinform, on February 24, 2025, EU foreign ministers approved the 16th package of sanctions against Russia over its continued aggression against Ukraine.

ყველას ნახვა
ყველას ნახვა